Monday, March 11, 2013

[blocked]

i have been SO busy lately. i have a love.hate relationship with busy schedules. this time is a crazy time at work and with it being light out later, i am definitely craving spring break.

however, with all this other stuff going on, i have found myself looking at a blank screen and my fingers itching to write,  but my brain is saying otherwise. i have found myself, speechless. nothing. notta. zip. zilch. for those who know me, this is your chance to celebrate.

what motivates you? what inspires you? how do your creative juices flow?

please share. my fingers want to write.

so for now, i'll share my latest SPRINGsperations. what did we do without pinterest?

these items really just get me excited for the coming season.
baseball, bbq, adult beverages, and cute clothes. a few of a my favorite things.

cardinals.

love the blue color of the cover up. the bag is a great touch.

i need this. probably my favorite item i've pinned.

adult beverage freezer pops. genius. 

mint and nude. so classic. 

happy monday folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment