Wednesday, July 31, 2013

summer faves.

share time.


with the end of summer quickly approaching...waaa! i found it most appropriate to share some of my favorite things this summer. i love all of these items, so they are listed in no particular order.


1. Advocare Products
I started using Advocare products on a daily basis and have loved all that I have tried. I won't ever give up coffee 100% but i have surely cut down my intake by leaps and bounds. The spark is a great product for energy without the jitter or crashing effect. I started using Catalyst which helps maintain muscle during exercise and weight loss. It goes great with the Spark. I love spark in the Watermelon, Citrus, and Mandarin Orange flavors. Yummmmmyyy and healthy! If you're interested in trying some too, visit my site. https://www.advocare.com/130723839/default.aspx
















2. Ulta Bronze Tinted Self Tanning Suncreeen SPF 15
This product has been amazing. It has an SPF 15 and a tint so it can be applied daily or when you're ready for fun in the sun. It is reasonably priced and right now they are running a special BOGO 50% off. I highly recommend this product. However, if you're using it just for the tint...you could be disappointed. It didnt tint as well as I had thought. But I loved the sunscreen part and the fresh fragrance of this product.


3. ESSIE White Bright Pen
Using this pen on dry and clean nails, it brightens up your natural nail look. In just seconds, my nails had immediate shine and brightness to them for the summer natural look. I got mine at Beauty Brands on clearance for $4.50. Quick and Easy must have for a natural manicured look. 


4. Altar'd State at Zona Rosa
This store is amazing. It is what I would call a Christian Boutique filled with almost anything you could think of. Candles, Signs, Jewelry , Clothing, TOMS, absolutely anything. Their prices are very reasonable and their products are amazing. It is a perfect store to find the perfect gift for ANYONE. 


5. Loafers
I can't wait to wear my new loafers this fall. I found mine at Nordstrom Rack for an amazing price and they are definitely something that will stand out amongst the rest. I have my eye on a few other cute pairs from Target & Dillards as well. Best of all, they are so comfortable and sophisticated.

6. Mayeblline Baby Lips
This is the softest product I have found. It is light and shiny! It comes in many different colors and they are all fabulous. 






I know this isn't the most exciting post, but I love sharing great product for great deals. What are some of your favorite things this summer?









No comments:

Post a Comment