Sunday, July 21, 2013

never.say.never.

[new adventure.]

i have never been the healthiest person. i won't deny that i don't love hot wings, french fries, and chips and salsa...but it was a day at the end of 2012 where i was exhausted, unmotivated, and just tired all the time. 

yes, diet is important. but i am 27 wishing i was still 24 and shouldn't be drained all the time...shoot, i don't even have kids yet!

i remember a good friend and coworker a couple years ago suggesting i try a product by Advocare called Spark. she said she was able to replace Spark for her daily sodas and it was just what she needed to get through the long days of teaching and also provides healthy vitamins and minerals. 

i never tried it. the sample sat around. 

fast forward to Jan 2013...i had committed myself to a healthier lifestyle. i don't want need to be skinny. i want to be healthy and thats all that mattered. 

i committed myself to hitting the gym 3-4 times a week and watching what i was putting in my body. this included sodas and coffee. in march, i decided i would drop it cold turkey. 

my body his a stage of detox with terrible headaches and it was then, that i realize just what all this fake caffeine was doing to my body.

i called my good friend and ordered a canister of Spark. Spark has replaced my daily sodas and though, i will never give up coffee for good...i can say that i don't drink it everyday...it is more of a treat and i drink smaller portions when i do. 

i have seen a change in my energy and focus levels. i am not drowsy or exhausted. i have the energy i craved to enjoy this beautiful life i've been given.

..which leads me to my next part...after much thought, i decided i wanted to share my love for these Advocare products with others...

last wednesday, we started a new journey. we have officially become Advocare distributors; in hopes, that we can share these wonderful products with others. 

{cheers to new, healthy, and energetic journeys!}

join us!

check out the products and stories here.

https://www.advocare.com/130723839

email me, call, or Facebook if you'd like to try samples of the Spark {in delicious Mango Strawberry} or SLAM. 




No comments:

Post a Comment