Monday, December 31, 2012

better late than never...

new year's resolution. writing. with time to spare. 

i have always loved  been good at writing. 2012 was a fresh start for me. 2011 was rough, so i made several goals for myself. and one of them: start writing more. well, better late than never, right? here it is only 11.5 hours until 2013 and i am starting to write. my blog. my thoughts. my journeys. my loves. my hates. whatever strikes my fancy for that day week (realistically speaking.)

disclaimer: now, i did mention that i am good at writing; however, please don't get all excited in hopes you'll be viewing some really great things. no promises. i can promise you that it will be all me and all real.

so here it is. it's all out there. here's to a fresh start. follow me on this journey, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment